Mediator training for Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities
Romed UK Training course
This event took place Tuesday 4th to Saturday 8th December 2012
Closing date for applications 15 November Sign up for free mediator training
“The real intercultural mediator has a good knowledge of the “cultural codes” of the community and of the institution, is impartial and focused on improving communication and cooperation and on stimulating both parties to take responsibility and to be actively involved in a change process”
- Are you a member of the Gypsy, Roma or Traveller communities?
- Do you, in the course of your work, promote understanding between Gypsy, Roma or Traveller communities and public bodies, such as schools, health services, housing departments, planning departments?
- Would you benefit from a total of seven days, high quality residential training, completely free of charge?
- Could you be available between the 4th and 8th of December 2012, and a follow-up course in March 2013?
- Do you fancy a trip to Brussels in January?