We are pleased to announce that next year’s National Writing For Pleasure Conference will be held online and will run between Saturday 30th and Sunday the 31st of January 2021.
Our Writing For Pleasure conference seeks to explore:
- How writing is taught effectively
- How to attend to children’s affective needs
- Creating communities of writers
- Children’s enjoyment in the craft of writing
- The role of publishing in creating a sense of satisfaction
Our keynote speakers David Almond and Piers Torday will offer a writer’s perspective on writing and the workshops will provide opportunities to engage in different kinds of writing and feel the pleasure that it brings. Each workshop will provide practical ideas that can be used with children to inspire them to write with pleasure.
The conference will reinvigorate your relationship with writing and the ways in which you support the children you work with to become writers themselves.
Find out more programme details and book your place here.