DATE AND TIME
This year’s UKLA AGM will be held online at:
19.30 pm on Wednesday 23rd June 2021
We look forward to welcoming UKLA members to the meeting. (Please note that, as stated in the Charity Commission’s guidance, ‘a valid meeting normally consists of people who can both see and hear each other’ so you’ll need a microphone and camera!)
HOW TO LOGIN
Details of how to login can be found by clicking here on the ‘Members Only’ section of the website.
For the AGM agenda please see the download below.
UKLA members can read the relevant paperwork in advance by logging into the Members’ section of the website and clicking here:
The paperwork for the AGM will be uploaded to the UKLA Members’ section of the UKLA website as it becomes available:
- Minutes of the AGM for 29th September 2020
- Annual Reports 2020-2021
- Annual Accounts and Financial Statement
- Executive Committee membership 2021-2022
- National Council membership 2021-2022
- Regional Representatives 2021-2022