The Literate Classroom
Edited by Prue Goodwin
Updated to introduce topics within the context of the renewed Primary Strategy, this edited collection provides sound advice and practical suggestions about teaching literacy. It includes:
- New material on developing literacy through creativity
- Advice on how ICT can be used to extend and support literacy teaching
- Guidance on literacy teaching with bilingual pupils
- Original material on shared reading and writing.
Presenting a range of refreshing and challenging viewpoints, the contributors describe how the theory behind key areas of literacy teaching can be transformed into realistic learning experiences in the classroom.
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 978 1 84312 318 7
- Format: Paperback
- Published in 2006
Want to order offline?
Download our order form and do things the old fashioned way!Download the order form